this time from my preschool. Laptop is still dead. (Thank God for Carbonite) Our computer wiz friend who looked at is said..."wow, I have never seen anything like this before" NEVER EVER a good thing to hear a tech head say!
*
The move is going soooooo slow. I am so sick of living our of boxes I want to scream! But we do have cable now, so that does seem to make things a little better.
*
Hope you are all having a great week!
Why does the moving process have to suck so much? ;) I hope you guys can get settled in quickly. We still can't park in our garage, but I've about decided anything that is left out there, we obviously don't need anyway, so we should just load it up and take it to the Goodwill-ha! I'm so tired of looking at half finished rooms....I'm not good at waiting on things out of my control!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete