Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pictures & Dinner

We had a little photo shoot today so Nana could get some pictures with her grand kids. We had to do them inside because it was just too too hot! Natalie was a little out of sorts, but for the most part the pics came out pretty good.




Diva Natalie
We went over to Trav and Steph's house for soft tacos. Mom always make our special family recipe: soft tacos when she comes to Arkansas. The boys always look forward to soft tacos when Nama comes. She cookes, we eat!
Cade loves babies! He is so gentle and loving. And babies just seem to love him too.
I wanted to get a pic of Trav and Steph...Bran was a little jealous.

The boys love Lilly & she loves to PLAY PLAY PLAY!

We had a great dinner and good conversation. The girls we were at Bible school during dinner, but they got home soon after and joined in the fun.

3 comments:

  1. I might need Cayden to come over and babysit for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, don't be offended! I just thought blogger might kick me off for writing too much!! :)

    Cool...and thanks. I'm just excited to see God work/network people together for HIS glory! I know you will be HUGE encouragement to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tacos look tasty!! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete