Saturday, May 16, 2009

Time with Natalie & Makayla

I got a chance to take care of Natalie and Makayla for a few hours today. Trav had to go and put a new compressor in at Derek and Valerie's house so he needed me to watch the girls while he was working. Of couse their air had to be out of the hottest day of the year so far! I'm glad Trav was able to get them hooked up, and I'm glad I felt good enough to stay with the girls.

After I took a few pictures I finally figured out who she looks like....ME!

This is the headband I got from Amy. She looked soooo cute!

Bran and the boys have been out at the cabin since Thursday afternoon. They are on thier way home now. I have missed them sooooo much! I can't wait to see them.

2 comments: