*
Sometimes I forget how much the whole cancer thing is on their minds until they ask me something very serious of of no where. Today Ri told me he was so glad that people gave blood so that I could have their blood and not die. They have been learning about blood donation at school. His teacher told me a few days ago that when her son (a state senator) was in his class he told everyone in his class that his mom had cancer and that I had to have lots of blood to make me better. He is not a big public talker, so it was a big thing for him. She said that her son realized that what he was saying was important, so he stopped him and made sure everyone was listening & had him start over...believe it or not he said it all again.
*
Anyway, it was a good time for all...even dad and I. Actually, the boys had more fun looking for dropped tokens than they did spending them. I think they found 11 total.

I found it kinda funny that none of the boys wanted to play foozeball anymore, everything is virtual and 3-d now.


Ri got a picture with Chuck E. Cheese. Everyone else was to "big" for a picture.

Cade had to make the monster truck a little more fun. He rode it like a bucking bull.

Ri won the jackpot on one of the games.

Bran had to get in the action too. (He really looks like he is in the truck)



What a fun night for all!
ReplyDelete