Sunday, April 26, 2009

Photo Shoot

I know...2 posts in 2 days...sorry, just trying to kill time till Emily comes...

The boys and I decided to do a little "emotions" photo shoot this morning. We had a blast laughing at each other faces. Here is a little taste of the boys as emotion models....

Riley - silly


Riley - cute


Riley - scared


Riley - mad


Riley - model


Cade - silly

Cade - scared


Cade - cute


Cade - happy


Cade - model


Boston - model



Boston - happy


Boston - worried


Boston - silly


Boston - sad


I also snapped this pic of Cade and Riley. I very seldom can get a pic of Cade smiling with teeth right now because he hates that he has gaps. Riley was "falling" off the end of the couch and Cade was holding him up. There is just no posed smile that can match the true look of joy on a child's face.
One other thing, if you are one of my NWA friends, I am looking of an old door sort of like this one. I want to find one that I can paint black or really dark orange. Then I want to hang it long ways above my couch to use as a giant "picture frame" for 5x7's. Every time I see one of these doors, all I can think is...picture frames. I want an old one from a garage sale or flea market rather than a new one. So if you see one...shoot me a call or email to let me know where you found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment