
Of course, like any good aunt, I had to wake her up! She never really did get fully awake, but I did get to change her and see her beautiful eyes for about 10 seconds.
She is still so tiny to look at, but Steph said she is up to 6 pounds 8oz now. If she had been born on her due date, she would have made her appearance this Thursday.
My boys picked this little onsie out for both of the girls a few weeks ago. When I changed her I found it under her little outfit. As you can see, she seems a little put out by the camera I keep flashing in her eyes.
A few weeks ago I ordered birthday crowns for all "my" girls from Amy Hickman. (her blog is called The Hickmans & I have it tagged on the right) I can't wait to give them to the girls!


As for me, I am fully recovered from my first treatment. I'm pretty worn out from work and I am having a lot of pain in my fingers when I touch anything to warm, but compared to how I felt this weekend...I feel great. I was super tired and sore on Friday and Saturday, but by Sunday afternoon I was feeling almost human again. My wonderful in-laws picked up the boys from school & kept them all weekend. Brandon took good care of me & kept my house clean. Our sweet friends Cathrine & Alyce brought dinner to us on Friday and Saturday nights. I have to stop here and share a little God (by way of a person) moment....I was pretty much sick to my tummy from Wednesday night until I got my pump removed on Friday afternoon. After I had it removed I stopped at Elinetas to pick up my favorite tortilla soup. It was all I felt like eating, but they told me I would have to wait like 25 minutes to get it. I was just too sick to wait, so I sadly went home minus my tortilla soup. Anyway, Janet was supposed to bring dinner, but at the last minute had to switch Catherine due to sickness. Guess what Catherine brought???? TORTILLA SOUP! I almost cried... It was sooooo good!
And then on Saturday, Alyce brought Taco soup! I guess you can tell I LOVE LOVE LOVE soup! I may be a little odd, but I love soup and sandwiches almost more than anything. I will pick to eat at Atlanta Bread Co or Panera Bread over Red Lobster any day.
YAAA! Pamie Sue just got here with a baked chicken, mashed potatpoes, green beans, rolls and angel good cake.... lucky me!

rock star onesie is precious.
ReplyDeleteso is the pretty purple.
praying for you!
beautiful baby, beautiful crowns,beautiful sister. travis
ReplyDeleteYum, seriously, all of this talk about food has made me hungry, AGAIN! :) haha..
ReplyDeleteShe is so tiny and precious!!! Oh I can't wait for my little girl to arrive!!
Natalie is just beautiful! I'm so glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteokay, I am so happy that it was okay! I was nervous bringing martha stewart dinner:) That was a total God thing because I was planning something different for next week and tortilla soup was the only thing that I had ingredients for! I'll make you soup anytime! I hope you're feeling better. Love the cute crowns and cute neice!
ReplyDeleteAww! What a little cutie! She's so tiny! I love the rock star onesie, lol!
ReplyDelete