Thursday, November 13, 2008

Baby Natalie

I got a call this evening from Trav. He is working in Tulsa and was really worried about Steph and the baby. Apparently when Steph went in for her Rogam shot this afternoon the baby's heart rate was around 100 & she was (and has been) contracting some. She is a finger-tip dilated too. Trav was ready to come home, so I told him I would head up to the hospital and see how she was doing before he made the long drive home.

When I got to the hospital Steph was still in triage & was really wanting to go home. Bummer for her... little Natalie's heart rate had started climbing into the 180's and 190's & Steph was running a fever of 99. So Steph has to spend the night. Yea for her! A comfortable bed, beeping monitors and a constant stream of nurses should make for a restful night! I did hang around long enough to meet my little niece up close and personal via unltasound. And what a cutie she is!! My favorite thing was that she is folded in half. Her little foot was right up by her face. I guess if she can't find her finger to suck, she can always suck her toes.

This first picture is of her little side profile. What a little doll face!
This next one is of her face full-on. Just look at those little lips and that chubby cheek!

This last one is of her little leg and foot, of course. Her foot is five centimeters long.
From head to butt she is about 7 inches long.

As much as I hate that Steph has to spend the night in the hospital,
I am happy to have these great pics of baby Natalie.
Only 18 days till I have new pics
of baby Champagne too!!
I can't wait to see if he's a she or she's a he!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You posted so fast. I was posting in segments so I wasn't done when I saw you had already commented. You'll have to go back and look again as I'm finished with it now. LOL. Yes, we did have a nice turnout. Not as many as I had hoped but still nice.

    ReplyDelete