Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Busy Weekend...

Wow! What a busy weekend it was! I can hardly remember everything that happened, but I will do my best. First, and most importantly...Riley lost his first tooth. While I was gone to the shower (more on that later) he got bumped by Coco and the tooth fell out. He will be 7 next month & was starting to wonder if he would ever get a visit from the tooth fairy!

After the game on Friday, Boston's friend Bailey came home with him for a sleepover. They were busy from start to finish. They did a lot of "hunting" and just had great time being boys!


On Sunday afternoon my Aunt Beverly and I hosted a shower for my soon-to-be cousin-in-law Tera. She will marry my sweet cousin Evan on the 18th. Evan was just discharged from the Marines & we are glad to have him back safe and sound. I know he would roll his eyes if he finds out I told this little story on him, but who cares! Once, when he was just a little thing..2 or 3 I think, I was taking care of him (not really well as you will see) Well, he was playing with one of those little plastic bird whistles. You remember them...they were plastic & you had to fill them with water and blow through the hole in the tail to get them to work. When your just a few feet tall you don't have very many options when it comes to a good source of water for your bird whistle... that is, except for the toilet. So, he used the toilet. I have NEVER let him forget it either!


Tera (bride-to-be)

My main contribution to the shower was a chocolate fountain.

Me, Evan (the pee drinker) Tera & Aunt Beverly

Of course, we also had games galore this weekend. I have posted a little vidoe of each of the boys...ENJOY!

The first one is Riley at his soccer game. (He's the one that starts to throw the ball in at the first). Note the man you hear groan as soon as Riley gets the ball again...by again I mean this was the last of his 6 goals. I am so glad he has a sport he really loves, but I think it might get a little hard for the families of the other teams to watch sometimes.
(SPECIAL NOTE: The "moaner" was a dear friend & I know he was kidding)


The next video is of Boston at football practice today. It's really short because his stupid mom can't work a video camera very well. Anyway, it starts in the middle of the play. He will be the one who tackles the boy with the ball first. Then he will be the boy who gets crushed by everyone at the end. I wish I could have got some video of him playing QB today, but my card was full and I had nothing else I could delete. Maybe next time.






This last video is Cade's first basketball game. He is just getting the hang of it, but he really loves it. He gets a could of steals in this video & he got quite a few rebounds.




Anyway, that about sums up our busy weekend. I am getting tired just thinking about it! Hope you are have had a blessed week so far.

BEAT PRAIRIE GROVE!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I don't think I could keep up with three kids in sports. You are superwoman. LOL. In answer to your comment about Sparky. He is a beast and I have a love/hate relationship with him. I feel badly for him because he's been passed around and mistreated some. Plus, he's still just a pup. Not even a year old yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you guys are busy!! But, I know you love it. =) I enjoy all of the videos and pictures!

    ReplyDelete