Thursday, September 18, 2008

HEAR YE, HEAR YE!!

It is with great joy I announce that on January 27th
I will become an aunt to a beautiful baby girl!
Natalie Jane
Burks
Little Natalie Jane will be the first baby in our family to be named after my grandma, Delphia Jane. She will be the daughter of my baby brother Travis and his wife Stephanie. And she will have two great big sisters in Steph's girls Carlie and Makayla.
I am just so excited! I can't wait to meet baby Natalie! Can you imagine how excited I would be to find out that Derek and Valerie are having a girl too? Only 10 more weeks to go!


Trav and Steph

Carlie

Makayla

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Those are beautiful pics, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Ashton has been going stir crazy at home trying to take care of Nate, plus, she has NO cable. Can you imagine? I couldn't LIVE without my CSI! She's been spending a lot of time with us so I decided to get the Pack N' Play so we'd have somewhere to lay the poor baby. I do love holding him but I have to go potty every once in a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCITING!!!! Babies are an addiction for us.... we can't have anymore so everyone else MUST!

    ReplyDelete