Thursday, July 31, 2008

IT'S A BOY!....OR IS IT A GIRL???


Yes, we have a new addition to our family! Boy or girl... I'm not sure, but I can tell you this, this guitar has been anticipated and waited on like a baby...and for almost as long too! Brandon is so proud of his new "baby"...he drove all over town this afternoon showing it off. He never even did that with his REAL babies. I guess there really is a special bond between a man and his guitar. For those who care, it's a Composit Accoustic. It's a super duper amazing guitar made of carbon fiber rather than wood and is guaranteed never to go out of tune. Bran said a few guys in Iraq have bought them because even the extreme heat won't affect it. I can tell you this, Bran has spent untold hours researching which guitar to get...and this is the one he picked. Of course, for those of you who know how OCD Bran is, this should come as no shock.



2 comments:

  1. Very pretty guitar. Boys and their toys.... ;) Brandon is so talented. I am always so touched by the worship service at you guys' church.

    ReplyDelete