Well, here I am. And to be honest, that's about all I can say. The move is going very very slow. I've been at the church everyday from 10am - 9pm cooking for all of our VBS workers. Needless to say, being there... means I'm NOT at home unpacking! But, it's Thursday and I'm done with VBS so hopefully I can get something done this weekend. Besides unpacking, there is a ton of work to be done outside. So I better finish this and get busy. Pictures to come soon.
I can't wait to see the place put together!
ReplyDeleteAw...your comment was so sweet. Yes, he was off a little bit, but not too far! :) I do miss that little car sometimes! Every time we see a little MR-2 we always have to comment on it!
ReplyDeleteI miss your good food this week!!! Hope VBS has been great. Allyce said Brandon's theme song was awesome.
Miss y'all bunches!