Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Back from Branson



Well, Brandon and I made it back from Branson this afternoon. Note, I did not say Brandon, I and the kids made it back... Aunt Connie just had to twist my arm to get me to let the boys stay with her in Harrison till Saturday. Ya right!

As for our mini vacation, we had a great time. We squeezed in 2 days at Silver Dollar City...and that's about it. With camp, VBS and of course the move...I think we were lucky to even get that much time. The crazy thing about it all...I took NO PICTURES!! I decided that rather than worry about keeping up with my Canon I was going to have a great time getting wet and riding roller coasters with my boys. As you can see we did buy a great picture of the boys, but except for that, the weekend will just have to live on in our memories!

We are glad to be back, but now the move begins. I have just a few days to get it done before VBS so I better stop screwing around and get-r-dun!

3 comments:

  1. Look at your boys!!!

    Riley's hair is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all had fun! Whew, sounds like you all have a crazy couple of weeks coming up.

    ReplyDelete