Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Rules:
1. Post the rules of the game at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read the player’s blog.
4. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

QUESTIONS:

What were you doing five years ago?
I had 6, 1 and 2 year old boys! What do you think I was doing?

What are five things on your to-do list for today?
1. Get ready for Cade's baseball games tonight
2. Mop
3. Pay bills
4. take a nap
5. try to get 1-4 done in an hour since I wasted all day on this blog!

What are five snacks you enjoy?
1. Jello Pudding Pops
2. Crusty bread dipped in EVOO & rice wine vinegar
3. Bread of any kind
4. leftovers
5. grapes

What are five things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Adopt a baby girl
2. Give all my friends and family $500,000 each. And tell them "it will change your life if you use it right...don't ask for more"
3. Build our dream home
4. Open a bistro
5.Pay for our youth and children's buildings

What are five of your bad habits?
1. Score keeper
2. Spend to much time on utube
3. watch to much tv
4. eat to much
5. spend to much money on my kids


What are five places where you have lived?
1. Born in Dover, DE
2. Lived in NH
3. Fayetteville, AR till I was 10
4. Tulsa, OK till I was 12
5. Northwest Arkansas till now


What are five jobs you’ve had?
1. Mom
2. Teach Preschool part time
3. Executive Assistant to the Editor of The Life@Work Journal
4. Executive Assistant to the Director of Marketing @ Cornerstone Group
5. Administrator @ ECI Cemetery Services


Tag: Leah, Kim, Kellie

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhhhh!!!!! I have waited for you to join us in the blogesphere, by the way, don't tell my secret, I have not overcome it yet.

    ReplyDelete