Friday, June 13, 2008

Every season must end...

THANK GOD!!!!

As much as I love baseball...I am always happy to see it end! This morning I woke up and realized it was over for another year. I almost cried with joy! Now, don't get me wrong, I love my boys and I love to see them invest their time and efforts into sports of any kind. Soccer, baseball, football...we do them all and I love it. I fill with pride every time they excel...I panic every time one gets hurt...my heart break every time theirs does. It's almost too much for a mom to take!

Last season when my son Boston caught a pass for his first touchdown I threw up! Yes, I puked right between the gap in the bleachers. I was so lightheaded from throwing up that I almost passed out when he caught the extra point pass a few seconds later. Not to mention the time he got hit so hard helmet got knocked off.

There is simply no two ways about it...sports are not good for a moms health. With three boys I will be lucky to survive the next 12 years it will take to get all my boys out of school and off to some other gut wrenching part of life. Oh well, I guess it never really ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment