Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My niece or nephew!


I would like to proudly introduce my "under construction" niece or nephew. He (or she) is due on February 7th, but... will make his (or her) appearance three weeks earlier via C-section. This is the first little bundle of joy for both Brandon and I. We were married 10 years before either of our brothers got married, so we are really looking forward to this baby. The boys are really excited to. They check the the little baby ticker every few days to see if there are any major changes. They are really glad to see that it's finally loosing it's dinosaur tail. Riley thinks it looks like a bug.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! BTW- loved your testimony! You were no accident, my love! : ) You are a wonderful wife and mother and friend, and God has you right here in AR with us because that is where you belong. : ) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...I was scrolling through your blog just a second ago and Evan looks over and says, "Is Cassie pregnant????" I just CRACKED up laughing!!! :)

    Thought you would think that was funny, too.

    ReplyDelete