Thursday, June 26, 2008

Girls night out

The girls from our small group got together tonight at Noodles for a little "girl" time. We ate loads of yummy food and talked about all the things you can't talk about when guys are around (like having babies). What an awesome group of girls they are!


Tammy R, me, Freda, Tammy G and Belyn


2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun. I love noodles! About your comment, you are very sweet but I bet B&B have much more insight than I- I am just learning. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I am again!

    Thanks, you can call me or email me cwilson34@sbcglobal.net and let me know kinda what you're looking for. You can go to my etsy shop to get some ideas (it's linked on my blog. I can change or customize anything to get the style you're looking for. See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete