It's been a SUPER busy week for us. The little boys had day camp all week and Boston and I helped with camp. I was on the snack team...we made 500 snacks a day. Boston rode around the campus with 2 other boys keeping the coolers full of cold water.
The last day of camp the Kansas City Chiefs mascot joined us to help sing the last few songs and hand out prizes.
This pic pretty much sums up what Fritz did the entire time.


I told the boys "make sure to take a few pics of mom" What I got was 9 pics of my butt...and this.

A few days ago one of my favorite chefs really broke my heart a little when he said that
"real chefs don't use Cream of Mushroom Soup" It's a good thing I just found this new Cream of ONION soup! Any good Southern cook knows....you can't make a casserole without cream of SOMETHING in it!
Ok, now for an explanation of the title. We don't have a grill...we've had them in the past but we just don't use them. As a result...I decided to try the "disposable grill" at Walgreen's. I mean really, how bad could it be?
"real chefs don't use Cream of Mushroom Soup" It's a good thing I just found this new Cream of ONION soup! Any good Southern cook knows....you can't make a casserole without cream of SOMETHING in it!
.
CONCLUSION: An aluminum pan and 16 lumps of charcoal does not a grill make!
.
Tomorrow is Sunday. After church we are having one of Bran's worship leaders and his family over for lunch...then it's off to Black Bob Park for another day at the water park with the Bickley's.
.
On the 4th we are having dinner with several of our neighbors and then it's off to watch a fireworks show. I have to say, not being allowed to shoot fireworks in Kansas has made the holiday much cheaper!
You win the prize for getting my endorphins going today - I laughed out loud at least three times reading this!
ReplyDeleteHaha! Poor burgers! They looked good though! : )
ReplyDelete