Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Day 2

Today is our 15th anniversary!  15 years!  What better way to spend our anniversary then with our boys?

Our day started at Ripley's



Worlds Tallest Man

Largest man ever recruited to the military


Bran decided to test the Thrown of Passion

I guess that's why we've lasted 15 years!

There is a mirror you can use to twist your tongue or bulge out your eyes like a few amazing (weird) people can.

Later in the tour you can stand on the other side of that same mirror and watch other people do the same thing...without knowing they are actually in front of a two-way mirror.

The spinning tunnel just makes me want to puke...but the boys loved it!

Tonight we went to the Yakov Dinner Show.  It's a variety show of the Russian Circus.


The pre-show was a volley ball game with 3 GIANT Balls...by giant I mean 10 feet across!

The show was filled with so many amazing stunts and unique acts...I can't even describe to you.

At one point a clown was throwing out Hershey Kiss candies.  After he threw a few he asked if the kids wanted more...so he brought out a small cannon and shot more at the crowd.  He asked it they wanted more...this was the next cannon he brought out!

Dinner was beef brisket, chicken breast, mixed veggies, mashed potatoes, corn muffin and potatoes soup.  For dessert we had strawberry shortcake.
The Dinner Show was truly the best show we have ever seen in Branson...and believe me we've seen them all!  It was loud and fun and just wonderful for the kids.  Tonight we are going to play mini golf and then heading to the landing for the water and fire show.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all are having a great time!! Love all the pictures.

    Have any idea what I have done. I can't comment on people's blogs anymore? I try to log in and it keeps kicking me out telling me to relog in. HELP!!

    Julie @ 3againstone

    ReplyDelete