It's still hard for me to believe, but in the last 10 days I've been to Arkansas twice AND spent 5 days in KC with Gram! I didn't take a lot of pics this trip, so I really only have the pics from my iPhone. Here's a re-cap of the last 10 days...
On the 10th the boys and I headed to Arkansas. We spent one night with Gram and then I took the boys to my in-laws. The next morning Gran and I headed back to KC...on the way I got to stop in at Val's baby shower. Just seeing all those tiny little boy things makes me so excited to hold little Eli!
Val was 37 weeks on Friday, so I'm waiting for the "it's time" call any day now. My bag is packed and I'm ready. As long as little Eli waits 4 hours to come I should be there in time for the big event:)
My time with Gram was so special. We shopped, worked in the flower bed (not my idea), went to see The King and I, ate at Stroud's, and did a lot of laughing. It was such a blessing to have the opportunity to share our new life with her.
.
I also spent a lot of time with Trav's family. Will is walking some now and Natalie is talking up a storm. I don't understand much of what she's saying...but she seems to have a lot to say! I posted a video of Will walking and Nat talking on Facebook too.
dang girl! looin' good in the "kini"
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you how CUTE your hair is! Work it, GIRL! :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun to be able to be close enough to visit. : ) AND you look amazing in the bikini! Go you!! : ) I know how hard you have worked! : )
ReplyDelete