Saturday, January 15, 2011

Date Night & Dinner

The strangest thing happened Friday night...we only had one child at home. Cade was gone to a birthday sleepover and Boston for the weekend too, so all we had at home was Ri...our baby. Anyone that has several children will tell you that you that the "baby" really gets the shaft when it comes to spending much alone time with mom and dad! So we decided to take Ri on a date.

We started our night off at Olive Garden...like any good trip to OG...it started out with us staring at this little bugger for 30 minutes.




















I'm usually a ravoloi girl, but for some stupid reason I got the bright idea to eat one of their "healthy" options. Let me just say this...if your gonna eat at OG...make it worth it! The Capellini Pomodoro is not worth it. It was advertised as roma tomatoes, garlic, fresh basil and evoo tossed with Capellini. For someone who loves bruschetta like I do, this sounds great...it was not. I could have made a better tasting dish with my eyes closed. What a waste!


















Thanks to a gift card from Derek and Val and $5 off from a friend we ran into just as we walked in...we ended up spending a grand total of $2.87 before tip. That's my kind of dinner!


















After dinner we headed to see Tangled. It was the funniest movie I've seen in quite a while. Riley was very proud of his crazy eyes...and since it was pitch black...I couldn't tell the difference.








We had a special treat tonight. Trav and his kiddos came over for dinner. Nat was in the best mood and little Will was all smiles too. Nat kept up with her sisters like a champ, and had the boys wrapped around her finger.









Will was a total angel the whole night. I didn't get many pics of him since I was holding him most of the time. LOL
I just had to include this one to show you just how long Nat's hair is getting.
Nat's favorite name to say is Riwe. He said she just followed him around saying it over and over. And this one to show you how Will is almmmoooosttt setting up!
Tomorrow I photograph the Farmington 4th, 5th and 6th grade basketball teams. And then hopefully Bran and I will get to go on a real date next weekend. We have another gift card to spend from my sister Ally and her sweetie Steven and we want to watch The King's Speech. Free dates are the best dates!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, girl!! I'm a slave to pasta! That makes me hungry!! : )

    ReplyDelete