Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Favorite Products

Well folks, it's been a while since I did a "My Favorite Products" post. But fear not! Here it is...


Ok, what's not to love? It's Cheerios and CHOCOLATE!! What I want to know is...WHY DID IT TAKE SO DADGUM LONG! I love a good chocolate cereal, but the great thing about the Cheerios, it's not too too sweet. It has a great chocolate flavor with just a hint of sweet. Wal-Mart $2.95

I got one of these on Valentines Day from one of my students. It's a magnetic measuring spoon. It has a tablespoon on one side and a teaspoon on the other. AND it has a mark for the 1/2 measurement too. My biggest whine about measuring spoons is that I can NEVER find the one I need...when I need it! This one you just stick on the fridge. SO COOL! You can buy them on Amazon for $3.95 each. Just enter Item# MMG011HC.

This afternoon I finally broke down and got a box of these chocolate dipped bananas. THEY ARE SOOOOOOO GOOD! I got a box of the ones rolled in peanuts too. It's great quality chocolate & the banana is super creamy inside. $3.24 @ Harps


For the most part I really don't like Ruby Tuesday's at all. But a few weeks ago Bran and I stopped there for a little date and I got the Chicken Fresco. It was great! It's a grilled chicken breast with fresh tomatoes and a really light garlic sauce. They also have a great Peach Lemonade with little chunks of peach in the bottom. $9.95 (I think)


I LOVE these single dose Benadryl "spoons". They make giving the perfect dose so easy...and there is no mess at all. If you think someone might need one later in the day, just toss it in your purse and go.
Who can do a product blog this time of year without mentioning Girl Scout Cookies! The best, most wonderful cookies on the face of God's green earth. I did find one thing a little funny...when I put Girl Scout Cookies in Google Images I only got a few pictures of the traditional "girl scout"...
What I got A LOT more of were these nice young ladies...you know what they say...sex sells.
I had to throw this one in because everyone who comes to my house asks me what the wonderful smell is...this is it. I love this scent more than any other Glade product. Wal-Mart $2.95
And last but not least...our new favorite dressing. What's amazing about it, is that Bran and I both love it! If you know the two of us very well you know that anything that makes both of us happy is an amazing product. I'm a sweet person & Bran's a spicy person. This dressing has just enough sweet to balance out the mustard.

Well there you have it! But don't take my word for it...try them for yourselves!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I hear ya on the Girl Scout cookies, we got ours yesterday and I can't stay away from them! My favorites are the Thin Mints and Samoa (don't think I spelled that right but you get the idea).

    Never heard of the Benadryl perfect measures what a great idea!

    I just tried a new dressing too, it is a Honey Mustard, Ken's Steak House, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate Cheerios!!!! YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... love the list! And thanks for the sponge tip. That rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thin mints are eric's favorite gs cookie too! i think serving size for him should be 1 box!

    ReplyDelete