Sunday, February 21, 2010

Warm Week

It's was a little hard to believe after 27 days with snow on the ground...but we've actually had a beautiful warm week! THANK GOD! If we had to spend another week inside...I think I could have gone crazy!

Thursday was so warm and sunny we got to spend some time outside (in short sleeves) playing frisbee with the boys.


Friday was cooler but we still checked the boys out early and went to see the Arkansas baseball season opener.

After about an hour I had to leave and get some hot chocolate for everyone. It got pretty chilly! Robbie Rodgers joined us too. (he's the cup right past Brandon)
In the 5th inning Josh and his crew of boys joined us too.
After the game we met Dennis and handed over the boys for the weekend...so so sad!
Yesterday I met with MaryAnne, Aunt Connie and my grandma to design her bridal album. It took over 6 hours, but we got it done. I about fell over dead after they left. Who knew working on a computer could take so much out of you!
Mema sent some picture from her iphone.
Riley and his best buddy Hooch.

Cade helped mena sew a lap quilt for his great aunt Maryce.
Hooch and Butter get right in the middle of the boys for bed time. The dogs just love the boys and the boys love them. Well, it's Sunday and the rain has moved in. We got the boys signed up for baseball this morning & speaking of the boys....they just walked in the door. It's going to be a quite evening at home, then back to the grind tomorrow....Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned that I LOVE all of your pics on here? Especially the one of the boys at the top...so awesome! Glad you guys got to enjoy some of the beautiful weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to the baseball game too! I wish we had known you were there, we would have joined you too.

    Libby

    ReplyDelete