On this little girl..._
Yep, you heard right, my little niece Natalie is going to be a big sister on or around July 8th of next year! At least that's what we're hoping for. Steph's doctor seems to think she will have the same issues she had with Nat, and is therefor hoping that with bed rest and that sort of thing to get her to 30 weeks. That is definitely not what they (or I) want to see happen again! I'm just going to believe that everything is going to go great, and if it doesn't...well, we will just take it a day at a time. I just hope I won't be a gimp in the hospital when this little one decides to join us!
_
Speaking of being a gimp in the hospital, I spent 18 of 31 days last December in the hospital. And the rest of the month end bed. I am really really looking forward to this Christmas! Not only did I totally miss it last year, but this is my first AC (after cancer) Christmas. So, I decided to go ahead and put up the tree yesterday, after all, in my state of mind...25 days is just not long enough to celebrate this Christmas!
_
Last year, about a week after I got out of the hospital I took some of my Christmas money and got all new decor for my tree. I really wanted my tree to go with my orange & brown color scheme. I got more than enough "stuff" to go on my 9 foot slim tree. Well, a few months ago at a garage sale I found another a tree for only $1o! It had never even been used. The box was a little messed up, but other than that...brand new & pre-lit. What's funny about it is that all the "stuff" I got for the old tree looks like nothing on the new tree. So I'm gonna have to hit Hobby Lobby's 1/2 off sale to get a few more things. But even bare and sparse, I already LOVE IT!!
This is my tree topper & and closer look at my colors.
Thy have this little gems 4 for $1 at Wal-Mart. I love love love bling!
Here are a few more things on the tree.
Our other tree is still in use...now that we have 2 living rooms, we have room for 2 trees! The boys decorated the 9 foot tree with all the other ornaments. They loved all the creative freedom they had. It's only decorated on the front and there are no ornaments at the top, but it's beautiful to them!And don't think I've forgotten about Thanksgiving! We will be celebrating Thanksgiving here at home this year. Jeanne, Dennis, Derek, Val and of course Princess Emily will be coming to spend the day with us too! The boys have the whole week off and I will be off Wed, Thurs & Friday with them. But first we have something else to celebrate...Riley will be 8 on Friday! Can you believe it? My BABY will be 8 in a little over 48 hours!! What is this...Bizaro World or something?

The tree looks beautiful! Congrats on the soon to be addition to the fam!! Hope she has a better preg this time around!
ReplyDeleteI love your tree! I bet the boys had fun decorating their tree! =) Happy Birthday Riley! I can't believe he is going to be 8! Yay for more babies!
ReplyDeletePretty tree. We are doing two this year, too. I'm putting my skinny tree in the dining room and then we are getting a real one for the living room. I'm excited!!!
ReplyDelete