Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Hello, from crazyville!

I don't really even have time to post this, but I was worried you might all think I had died after my last treatment or something.
*
As you know we are getting ready to move, so everything is crazy around here.
*
My computer cord was broke, so I am just now back on-line.
*
Our second car is out of commission for a few days, so there is a ton of car pooling to get everyone, everywhere, all the time.
*
My job is not going really well, so I am trying to do all I can to help them keep from going under. (not a good time for that with the move and all)
*
My last treatment is over and Lord willing I will never have to do that hell again.
*
I am trying to do things with the boys, so their whole darn summer is not a waste.
*
I got a new sectional that is AWESOME!! (you know, 2 living rooms) It's from IO Metro. I got a wonderful deal and I just love the Micro Suede. I found it on craigs list & the girl really needed the money so she was willing to take $3oo less than she asked.
*
Abby is gone to a new home. I am so filled with joy I can't even tell you.
*
That's it for now, I have another 5,000 boxes to pack!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thats wonderful that your treatments are done!

    Hope the move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hooo! No more treatments! Sounds like you are crazy busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't had a chance to talk to you and we were gone Sunday. I'm so glad you got to do your last treatment on time. YEAH YOUR DONE! PTL. He brought you through. Love you all. What's your new address?

    ReplyDelete