
I would never wait till my cell phone gets cut off to pay the "past due amount" because that would make me irresponsible and I am definitely not that!
*
I would never eat an entire bag of pot stickers over one weekend. And even if I did that I would never ever hide and eat the last 6 in my bedroom so the boys wouldn't ask for one.
*
*
I would never see a pile of dog fur on the floor and instead of sweeping it up, use my foot to push it under the fridge.
*
I would never let the grass in the back yard get taller than Riley.
*
*
I would never forget to change my a/c filter for 10 months. And I would never need Derek's and Val's breaking down to remind me, because I am way more responsible than that.
*I would never be VERY VERY tempted to flip someone the bird when they almost hit me while I was trying to get the mail. And that person would never be someone from our church.
*I would never ever throw a magazine at my dog to make her stop licking herself...because that would be abuse and I don't abuse dogs!
I would never ever let my child sleep directly on the mattress because I was too tired to go in and fix it for him. I am too good of a mom for that!
*Last but not least...I would never open my front door and scream at the dove that just won't stop cooing in the tree outside my window. And if I did that, I would not almost give a heart attack to the meter reader about 5 feet away!
*These are only a few of the things I would never do because I am a well balanced, awesome mom who never ever makes mistakes or does stupid things!
NEW ARRIVALS....
We found another nest today, but this one did not have eggs in it...it had 4 little chicks! I didn't want to take pictures of this nest because I would have to move the branches to get a good shot & I didn't want to take that chance.
After seeing these babies I decided to check on the blue eggs. Guess what! One of them is not an egg anymore! But sadly, one of the 4 eggs is gone. I looked all around, but couldn't find a broken egg. Who knows...I only checked on it 3 days ago...not chicks yet, but look how much bigger the chick is than the egg already! Later I went out to show Bran and found mama on her nest.


Haha - I love your list of things you would of course NEVER do!
ReplyDeleteOh she is such a beautiful baby!!!
This is a great idea and I want to do it on my blog too, however, I can only come up with one thing that I would NEVER do even though God knows there are a ton! Thanks for the idea I am going to keep trying to come up with some.
ReplyDelete