Melissa and Hope
Melissa, Hope and me*
A week so ago another friend from school called Bran and invited us to come have dinner at Neil's in Springdale. Micah and his family had owned Neil's for years. We had a chance to catch up & have a GREAT good old Southern dinner.
After dinner we headed to Trav & Steph's house to see little Natalie and the girls. Trav is out of town. Thanks to a call from Steph I finally remembered to take the girls their crowns!








Natalie had her nails done. She is a very fashionable little lady.
What a fun day it was. Reconnecting with old friends...squeezing my little Natalie...and getting to come home & watch American Idol! Go Adam, Allison & Chris!!

Love the new blog design! - Thanks for the pointers on the epidural.. I have so much less anxiety about it now! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had an awesome day! Surrounded by beautiful babies is always a plus too!
So I am officially not a "blog-stalker" I am leaving a comment!!
ReplyDeleteI feel so special for being on your blog, seriously!! That was one of the most enjoyable lunches I have had in a long time, had the time not gotten away from us, I could have sat there another hour!