When Riley got in the car today he told me "Mom, I rooted for John McCain today, and he won 14 to 8. I can't believe anyone would vote for that other guy because Bobby said that he wants to kill all the borned baby boys! Can you believe that mom? I'm glad he wasn't President when we was borned or we would all be dead and you and dad would be alone. And you know what, I looked at his picture and thought he did do that for real mom "
Don't even pretend you all know how to answer that one...

Since I never posted any Halloween pictures, here are a few of the boys. Boston and his best bud Bailey were girls for the Fall Party. We got pretty cracked up when our two grubby boys came running in from football and stripped down to put on dresses and make-up! Cade and Riley were both Ninjas this year.
Speaking of Cade...he has chicken pox. Yes, I said chicken pox! I'm sure Riley will be right behind him.


As for other things going on in our lives right now. Bran and I got to spend the evening on Saturday at Aaron and Brandon's house. We got together with a bunch of my cousins for some great BBQ. Aaron smoked a turkey breast (that "special seasoning" really tasted great Aaron) and pulled pork. Steph told us some great stories from the nursing home she works at... I will spare you the details, but I will say one involved medical maggots...good times! Evan kept us in stiches telling us stories from Iraq. My brother Trav stuffed jalapinos with cream cheese and wrapped them in bacon and BBQ sauce. OH MY GOSH...THEY WHERE SO HOT...but really really good! All in all it was a great night!
The boys spent Saturday evening and most of Sunday at Mema and Papa's house. As usual, Mema and Papa kept them busy doing all kinds of fun things. After we got the boys we used our Pastor Appreciation gift and took the boys to dinner and to see High School Musical 3. We were the only ones in the theater so the boys got to change seats 50 times.

I love the pic of your eye. Too funny.
ReplyDeleteWe are studying the US right now in my class, and I flip/flopped things around so I could teach the government part during the week before/of the election. When you look at the government of the US compared to the government of other nations, it's almost difficult for me to teach about it without getting emotional. We are so blessed.
ReplyDeleteThe boys costumes, especially Boston's, are GREAT!!