Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Out of commission

I have chickenpox...& that's all I have to say about that...
ok. here's a little more...I got up at 5 am to head to Little Rock for an exciting day of USDA compliance testing. I had a lot of trouble sleeping in the night because I was burning up and sooooooo sore. Right before I got dressed I caught a glimpse of my self. I had about 30 or so light red spots on my tummy and face. Not really like the boys pox at all, more like tiny almost healed mosquito bites.

My grandma spent the night to help me get Cade and Boston to school & Riley was spending the night with Mema and Papa. As soon as I showed the spots to Gram she made me take my temp. Sure enough 100.6. Since I had no choice I had to go on and leave for LR.

It's 7 and I just got home. I feel like someone has beat me. I can hardly turn my neck and my lymph nodes are HUGE! Anyway, I'm going to bed and have no plans to move any time soon. Goodbye for now.

8 comments:

  1. I want to see pictures. Sorry your sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, how miserable. I'm so sorry. I've never had chicken pox. My kids all had it but I never got it. Weird, huh? Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh.. I am so sorry! I hope you don't have any fun scars afterwards! Can they give you a shot or anything! Whew, I'm praying for ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! It only took you 32 years to get the chicken pox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh NO!!! That is so awful!!! I hope you feel better soon. I always heard they were so much worse as an adult than as a kid!!! Take care of yourself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Let's reschedule the meal for a few weeks away so you can rest. I have actually never had chickenpox either. I have always thought about the vacinne, but never have made myself go get it. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You went through the ringer after that first post! Do you feel a little like Job? I've been praying for you and I'm glad you are on the mend. Hope you can enjoy Thanksgiving! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete