REASON TO SMILE #2We have some pretty amazing friends too! We will be spending 4 days at our family cabin next week. Usually we have to sleep in a tent because there is just too much family there for us to all fit in the cabin. This year we talked to Tim and Bekah about using their camper. (this is where the amazing friends part comes in) They not only graciously allowed us to use it, they also went over and hour out of their way today to deliver it to our cabin for us! What special and generous friends they are to Brandon and I. You may be wondering what the picture above has to do with anything...well, this is a picture of Riley and his very best friend Noah. Noah is Tim and Bekah's oldest son. They also have a three year old named Andrew & are expecting their 3rd baby. I hope hanging around us won't jinx them too much in the 3 boys department!
Farmington played in a Jamboree today at Shiloh. Boston started playing corner last year and has continued this year as well. He loves it! He played three great mini-games and got 4 or 5 good tackles, but the most exciting part was when he caught his very first interception!! I would love to show you the video, but all you would see is a blurry mess and hear lots of screaming!! Sorry about that. I just can't seem to be objective when my baby is on the field.
So, now you know why I just can't seem to wipe the smile off my face!
Oh ya, AND my mom, her boyfriend Wayne and my babiest brother Justin will be flying in for the reunion too! Can life really get any better??


How did you sleep last night? Sounds like you got a great early present!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you're smilin'! What an awesome gift!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete