Monday, June 16, 2008

Crawfishapalooza!

This is the "after" picture


Darin and Doc never even left the trash can.

They just stood over it and ate crawfish the whole time!!



What can I say that the picture doesn't??


My discard bowl. And contrary to popular belief...other people dumped in it too!


This is the "before" picture...yes, I know it's out of order!

That's Robbie (the provider of crawfish) behind the cooker. Darrell & Shane helped cook.

Tammy Graham...Queen of Crawfish


We had a great time at our crawfish boil a few weekends ago. I think our grand total came to around 80 crawfish eating machines! Ok, I know some of you hated crawfish, but for the most part we all did our put in putting that 144 pounds of crawfish away! And there is no doubt who the undisputed crawfish eating Queen is...Tammy Graham! As if to acknowledge that she was indeed the queen, the entire cooler was placed next to her by the humble 2nd place eater (Darin...I think). You might think that would bother a fine Southern lady like Tammy....NO WAY! it just made it easier for her to EAT!!

Robbie and Belyn have definitely been a GREAT addition to our church even without the gift of crawfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment